-
June 30th, 2006, 03:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board. I know the auction is up in about 24 mins. Not sure if you still want to bid on her or not. But my [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] ,
The doll's hair is a no issue. It needs the downy dunk and some straightening little curling and it will be lovely. From the picture it does not look cut. Also I don't think she is that old. Her hair is not the right color for the old Felicity's.
Her body looks good also. Says from no smoking home - got to love that.
Her wrists you will have to work on with zit cream (can't remember the name of it) or the Mr. Clean magic eraser.
She is naked, so I would not pay too much for her because you might want to buy her a meet outfit. I think the meet outfits are around $24 for the new one. Not sure what the old ones are going for. But you have to take that into account.
The shipping is fair. But you have to add that to the total cost of the doll to see if she is worth the cost to get her on ebay.
Getting a doll on ebay is a gamble. Often worth it and sometimes a bummer. Asking for close up pictures of the face is always a good idea.
Most of my dolls are from ebay. Many came with issues. But I love them all.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks